Financial Services - Mandate
Our mandate is to manage the financial resources of the School Board in a manner to support the schools, centres and services in their respective objectives and mandates. Our mandate also includes services to our taxpayers with respect to school taxes.
We plan, organize, control and evaluate the administration of financial resources and ensure that laws, policies and procedures are respected. More specifically:
- Budget Preparation and Accountability Provisions
- Signing Authority for Spending Operating and Capital Budgets
- Appointment of External Auditors
- School Banking Arrangements
- Reimbursement of Expenses Incurred by Commissioners in the Performance of Their Mandate
- Administration of School Tax Billing and Collection
The masculine generic refers to both the masculine and feminine genders and is used for conciseness purposes only.
© All rights reserved to the Central Québec School Board