Learning for All !
You are passionate about education, you want to make an impact, and you like learning and working in English?
Join our team! We are an English language school board that can offer you a fulfilling career in a dynamic and rewarding environment with attractive employment conditions.
If you are interested in working for the Central Québec School Board, and if one or more of our positions interest you, please APPLY ONLINE. Send us your CV directly for the position, or positions, that interest you.
All applications will be acknowledged.
- 5745 - Elementary Remedial Teacher English Language Art/ ESLJimmy Sandy Memorial School
- 5746 - Secondary Supporting Teacher (Resource) ELA/ESLJimmy Sandy Memorial School
- 5742 - Elementary Teacher Grade 3EJimmy Sandy Memorial School
- 6056 - Secondary Resource Teacher - Mathematics/SciencesEcole Jimmy Sandy Memorial
- 5853 - Adult Education Teacher - Mathematics and Sciences.Jimmy Sandy Memorial School
- 6492 - Secondary Teacher - Mathematics/Sciences CST 4, CST 5Québec High School
- 6529 - Elementary Teacher - FSL, Mesures d'accueil Teacher by the lesson. Working with Grade 4 student.Valcartier Elementary School
- 5852 - Secondary Supporting Teacher (Resource) Elementary and secondary levelsMacLean Memorial School
- 6482 - Elementary Teacher Grade 5Shawinigan High School
- 6479 - School or Center SecretaryEastern Québec Learning Center
- 6505 - Special Education TechnicianSt-Patrick's High School
- 6506 - Special Education TechnicianSt. Patrick's High School
- 6534 - Attendant for Handicapped StudentsSt-Vincent Elementary School
- 6539 - Office Agent, principal classBoard Office - Transportation
- 6235 - PsychologistVarious schools of the Québec region
- 6420 - Psychologist/Counsellor in Re-education Working with elementary and secondary studentsJimmy Sandy Memorial School
- 6438 - Psycho-Educator /Readaptation OfficerEverest Elementary School
- 6470 - Psycho-Educator /Readaptation OfficerSt. Patrick's High School
The masculine generic refers to both the masculine and feminine genders and is used for conciseness purposes only.
© All rights reserved to the Central Québec School Board