Allow Us To Introduce Ourselves
The Central Québec School Board (CQSB) is an English-speaking public organization where employees and students alike learn to thrive together. We are a tight-knit family spread over several locations in a territory of more than 515,000 km². Tight-knit? Absolutely! Everything is possible when we grow together!
Are you passionate about the world of education? That’s great, so are we! Are you an English speaker who wants to perfect your French while living in the city? You are bilingual and love the open air to charge your batteries after work? You like both the city and nature? We have the right place for you. Our establishments are located in the heart of regions that will seduce you with their unique attractions.
Are you rigorous, dedicated and open to the world ? Perfect, we are too! You have a creative spirit, are a sports fan or have a special talent? Great! Our many extracurricular activities will give you the opportunity to share your skills with us!
Now it’s your turn to introduce yourself!
Come and grow with us, we are waiting for you!
What We Are Offering You*
In addition to a stimulating job in a state-of-the-art facilities:
- - 4 weeks of vacation (or the equivalent)
- - 15 statutory holidays
- - Sick and family responsibilities days
- - 24/7 employee assistance program
- - Virtual Health Care - Telemedecine
- - Various professional development opportunities adapted to your needs
- - Working from home and flexible hours (Board office jobs only)
- - Group insurance plan
- - Pension plan
- - Relocation bonus (for some of our northern locations)
- - Early career mentoring program
Our recruitment team is here for you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* according to the category and status of the job and in conformity with the rules of the collective agreements
Scolago – Our Replacement Offers
You are available to do supply teaching? Create your profile and choose the schools of the Central Québec School Board that are in your region. Add all the necessary documentation to your application: CV, experience, valid teaching permit issued by the MEQ, availability and any other additional notes.
Your profile will be analyzed by the Human Resources Team only if it is complete. You will then be contacted by one of the team members to schedule a video interview on Teams.
As soon as your profile is activated by Human Resources, you will start receiving replacement offers.