Learning for All !
You are passionate about education, you want to make an impact, and you like learning and working in English?
Join our team! We are an English language school board that can offer you a fulfilling career in a dynamic and rewarding environment with attractive employment conditions.
If you are interested in working for the Central Québec School Board, and if one or more of our positions interest you, please APPLY ONLINE. Send us your CV directly for the position, or positions, that interest you.
All applications will be acknowledged.
- 5742 - Elementary Teacher Grade 3EJimmy Sandy Memorial School
- 5853 - Adult Education Teacher - Mathematics and Sciences.Jimmy Sandy Memorial School
- 5745 - Elementary Remedial Teacher English Language Art/ ESLJimmy Sandy Memorial School
- 5746 - Secondary Supporting Teacher (Resource) ELA/ESLJimmy Sandy Memorial School
- 6350 - Secondary Teacher - French Second Language FSL/Explo and Cont. WorldJimmy Sandy Memorial School
- 5870 - Secondary Teacher - Geography/ History/ Economy 1st cycle history and Cont worldQuébec High School
- 6431 - Secondary Teacher - Mathematics/Sciences CST4 & 5Québec High School
- 6442 - Secondary Supporting Teacher (Resource) Resource 1 cycle and Spanish optionsQuébec High School
- 6448 - Elementary Teacher 100% replacementA.S. Johnson Memorial School
- 6444 -Elementary TeacherDollard-des-Ormeaux School
- 6214 - Day Care Service EducatorEverest Elementary School
- 6212 - Day Care Service EducatorEverest Elementary School
- 6419 - Day Care Service EducatorMauricie English Elementary
- 6435 - Day Care Service Technician - Pre-KMauricie English Elementary
- 6451 - Student Supervisor - BusMauricie English Elementary
- 6452 - Student SupervisorMauricie English Elementary
- 6414 - Special Education Technician - BehaviorSte-Foy Elementary School
- 6450 - Special Education TechnicianDollard-des-Ormeaux School
- 6458 - Administration TechnicianBoard Office - Buildings and equipment
The masculine generic refers to both the masculine and feminine genders and is used for conciseness purposes only.
© All rights reserved to the Central Québec School Board