Document Management Centre - Forms
The Central Québec School Board is authorized to issue documents for establishments under its jurisdiction only:
- A.S. Johnson Memorial School and St. Patrick Elementary School, Thetford Mines
- Dollard-des-Ormeaux School, Québec City **for students who graduated before June 1998, please contact the Commission scolaire de la Capitale
- Eastern Québec Learning Centre, Québec City
- Everest Elementary School, Québec City
- Holland Elementary School, Québec City
- La Tuque High School, La Tuque
- MacLean Memorial School, Chibougamau
- Mauricie English Elementary School, Trois-Rivières
- Portneuf Elementary School, Cap-Santé
- Quebec High School, Québec City
- Riverside Regional Elementary School, Jonquière
- Riverside Regional High School, Jonquière
- Shawinigan High School, Shawinigan
- St. Patrick's High School, Québec City **for students who graduated before June 1998, please contact the Commission scolaire de la Capitale
- St. Vincent School, Québec City **for students who graduated before June 1998, please contact the Commission scolaire des Découvreurs
- Ste-Foy Elementary School, Québec City
- Three Rivers Academy, Trois-Rivières
- Valcartier Elementary School, St-Gabriel-de-Valcartier
To obtain a copy of elementary or high school transcripts, proof of school attendance (eligibility for instruction in English), attestation of training (adult learning) or any other inquiries dealing with administrative documents such as yearbooks and architectural plans, please download the form below and follow the instructions:
This service is free of charge. Proof of identification with signature (such as student I.D. card, driver's license, etc.) is required for any requests.. All copies will be destroyed as soon as the identification has been validated.
To obtain a copy of any high school diploma or any provincial official transcripts please contact the ministère de l'Éducation et de l'Enseignement supérieur : http://www.education.gouv.qc.ca/en/references/obtain-an-achievement-record-or-a-diploma/
or by phone at 418-643-1761 or 1-866-747-6626.
The Central Québec School Board does not issue diplomas of any kind.
For any other inquiries dealing with administrative documents such as yearbooks, architectural plans, etc. please use the form below:
Central Québec School Board
Attn: Document Management Centre
3007, William Stuart Street
Québec, Québec G1W 1V4
Fax: (418) 654-3686
Office hours: Monday to Friday; 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.