Learning for All !
You are passionate about education, you want to make an impact, and you like learning and working in English?
Join our team! We are an English language school board that can offer you a fulfilling career in a dynamic and rewarding environment with attractive employment conditions.
If you are interested in working for the Central Québec School Board, and if one or more of our positions interest you, please APPLY ONLINE. Send us your CV directly for the position, or positions, that interest you.
All applications will be acknowledged.
- 5287 - Elementary Teacher Grade 2Portneuf Elementary School
- 5168 - Resource Teacher (Elementary and Secondary)Jimmy Sandy Memorial School Kawawachikamach (QC)
- 5037 - Secondary Teacher - English and Social Science CoursesJimmy Sandy Memorial School Kawawachikamach (QC)
- 5000 - Secondary Teacher - Mathematics/SciencesJimmy Sandy Memorial School
- Elementary Teacher - Physical Education Elem. and Sec. Phys Ed FocusJimmy Sandy Memorial School
- 5001 - Secondary Supporting Teacher (Resource) ELA FocusJimmy Sandy Memorial School
- 5272 - Secondary Teacher - Geography/ History/ Economy Finance, Contemporary WorldQuébec High School
- 5268 - Day Care Service TechnicianValcartier Elementary School
- 5269 - Student SupervisorValcartier Elementary School
- 5289 - Special Education TechnicianSt-Vincent Elementary School
- 5290 - Special Education TechnicianHolland Elementary School
- 5004 - School or Center SecretaryDollard-des-Ormeaux School
- 5143 - Secrétaire d'école ou de centreÉcole primaire Sainte-Foy
- 5125 - Data Processing TechnicianJimmy Sandy Memorial School Kawawachikamach (QC)
- 5058 - Day Care Service EducatorShawinigan High School
- 5341 - Special Education TechnicianShawinigan High School
- 5232 - Special Education TechnicianShawinigan High School
The masculine generic refers to both the masculine and feminine genders and is used for conciseness purposes only.
© All rights reserved to the Central Québec School Board