Learning for All !
You are passionate about education, you want to make an impact, and you like learning and working in English?
Join our team! We are an English language school board that can offer you a fulfilling career in a dynamic and rewarding environment with attractive employment conditions.
If you are interested in working for the Central Québec School Board, and if one or more of our positions interest you, please APPLY ONLINE. Send us your CV directly for the position, or positions, that interest you.
All applications will be acknowledged.
- 4431 - Secondary Teacher - Mathematics/Sciences sec. 3St. Patrick's High School
- 4729 - Enseignante ou enseignant secondaire - Français Langue Seconde (enrichi) sec. 2 et sec. 4École secondaire St-Patrick Québec (QC)
- 4760 - Secondary Teacher - Geography/ History/ Economy sec 1Québec High School
- 4772 - Secondary Teacher - French Second Language FSE 3 & 5, FMT 4 Replacement (94%)Québec High School
- 4839 - Secondary Teacher - Mathematics/SciencesSt. Patrick's High School
- 4840 - Secondary Teacher - Geography/ History/ EconomySt. Patrick's High School Québec (QC)
- 4713 - Elementary TeacherÉcole Jimmy Sandy Memorial
- 4364 - Elementary Teacher - Physical EducationJimmy Sandy Memorial School
- 4388 - Secondary Teacher - English sec 1 and 2Jimmy Sandy Memorial School
- 4387 - Elementary Teacher ESL focusJimmy Sandy Memorial School
- 4873 - Secondary Teacher - Art Ele/Sec Art and Sec Ethics Replacement (100%)Jimmy Sandy Memorial School Kawawachikamach (QC)
- 4765 - Special Education Technician - Replacement (42.8571%)St.Vincent School (Québec)
- 4789 - Day Care Service Educator - Temporary Replacement (46.7302%)Ste-Foy Elementary School Québec (QC)
- 4872 - Day Care Service Educator - Temporary (15.2381%)Mauricie English Elementary Trois-Rivières (QC)
- 4868 - Office Agent, class I - Regular Full Time (100%)Board Office - Finances - Québec (QC)
- 4855 - Data Processing Technician - Regular Full Time (100%)Jimmy Sandy Memorial School Kawawachikamach (QC)
- Negotiations SecretaryManagement Negotiating Committee for English-language School Boards (CPNCA)
The masculine generic refers to both the masculine and feminine genders and is used for conciseness purposes only.
© All rights reserved to the Central Québec School Board