Learning for All !
You are passionate about education, you want to make an impact, and you like learning and working in English?
Join our team! We are an English language school board that can offer you a fulfilling career in a dynamic and rewarding environment with attractive employment conditions.
If you are interested in working for the Central Québec School Board, and if one or more of our positions interest you, please APPLY ONLINE. Send us your CV directly for the position, or positions, that interest you.
All applications will be acknowledged.
- 6350 - Secondary Teacher - French Second Language FSL/Explo and Cont. WorldJimmy Sandy Memorial School
- 6056 - Secondary Teacher - Mathematics/SciencesEcole Jimmy Sandy Memorial
- 5853 - Adult Education Teacher - Mathematics and Sciences.Jimmy Sandy Memorial School
- 5746 - Secondary Supporting Teacher (Resource) ELA/ESLJimmy Sandy Memorial School
- 5745 - Elementary Remedial Teacher English Language Art/ ESLJimmy Sandy Memorial School
- 5742 - Elementary Teacher Grade 3EJimmy Sandy Memorial School
- 5869 - Secondary Teacher - French Second Language fse 1 cycle and Spanish optionQuébec High School
- 5870 - Secondary Teacher - Geography/ History/ Economy 1st cycle history and Cont worldQuébec High School
- 6410 - Secondary Teacher - French Second LanguageShawinigan High School
- 6019 - Special Education TechnicianQuébec High School
- 6214 - Day Care Service EducatorEverest Elementary School
- 6213 - Day Care Service EducatorEverest Elementary School
- 6212 - Day Care Service EducatorEverest Elementary School
- 6204 - Documentation TechnicianMacLean Memorial School
- 6289 - Special Education TechnicianDollard-des-Ormeaux School
- 6389 - Special Education TechnicianSt. Patrick's High School
- 6402 - Special Education TechnicianSte-Foy Elementary School
- 6411 - Student SupervisorEverest Elementary School
- 6365 - La Tuque High SchoolLa Tuque High School
The masculine generic refers to both the masculine and feminine genders and is used for conciseness purposes only.
© All rights reserved to the Central Québec School Board