Learning for All !
You are passionate about education, you want to make an impact, and you like learning and working in English?
Join our team! We are an English language school board that can offer you a fulfilling career in a dynamic and rewarding environment with attractive employment conditions.
If you are interested in working for the Central Québec School Board, and if one or more of our positions interest you, please APPLY ONLINE. Send us your CV directly for the position, or positions, that interest you.
All applications will be acknowledged.
- BK-2019 SAG - Supply Teacher at the elementary and secondaryRiverside eElementary and Secondary schools
- BK-2019 ASJ -Supply Elementary and Secondary TeacherA.S. Johnson Memorial School and St. Patrick's Elementary School
- 5001 - Secondary Supporting Teacher (Resource) ELA FocusJimmy Sandy Memorial School
- 5619 - Resource Teacher (Elementary and Secondary)Jimmy Sandy Memorial School Kawawachikamach (QC)
- 5492 - Vocational Education Teacher (teacher for the Home Care Assistance program)Jimmy Sandy Memorial School - Kawawachikamach
- 5610 - Special Education TeacherRiverside Regional Elementary School
- 5668 - Secondary Teacher - Science sec 2 and 3. support teacher ChemistryMacLean Memorial School
- 5603 - Elementary Teacher - French Second LanguageA.S. Johnson Memorial School
- 5655 - Secondary Teacher FSLA.S. Johnson Memorial School
- 5340 - Documentation TechnicianShawinigan High School
- 5453 - Student SupervisorHolland Elementary School
- 5125 - Data Processing TechnicianJimmy Sandy Memorial School Kawawachikamach (QC)
- 5680 - Attendant for Handicapped Students Cycle I and II elementaryDollard-des-Ormeaux School
- 5678 - Day Care Service Educator Cycle II ElementaryDollard-des-Ormeaux School
- 5646 - Laboratory TechnicianRiverside Regional High School
- 5694 - Office Agent, principal classBoard Office - Educational services
The masculine generic refers to both the masculine and feminine genders and is used for conciseness purposes only.
© All rights reserved to the Central Québec School Board