November 1st, 2017
Director General's Objectives 2017-2018
Central Québec School Board
- Develop and implement the Central Québec School Board (CQSB) Communication Plan.
- Pursue the initiative to optimize all CQSB employees’ Office 365 skills and knowledge.
- Collaboratively develop CQSB's first Commitment-to-Success Plan as prescribed by the Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur (MEES).
- Maintain our efforts to improve our students’ written French results.
- Implement all necessary changes in practices and update policies as needed in order to meet the new realities dictated in the Basic School Regulation (BSR) as prescribed in Bill 105.
- Accompany new administrators in their tasks by providing them with regular feedback and professional exchanges.
- Revise and promote our Employee Wellness Policy.
- Improve the technological reliability of our Internet service through collaborations with partners.
- Conduct internal and external security audits of our Information Technology network.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Steering Committee for the Quebec High School/St. Patrick’s High School joint school project.
- Elaborate a Sustainable Development Plan/Policy for CQSB.
- Develop a framework to optimize services in our in-school daycares.
- Support the EQLC in its quest to further develop its program offerings in the Vocational Education Sector.
- Support and promote the implementation of the Response-to-Intervention Model within our schools.
- Support Jimmy Sandy Memorial School in its quest to offer new programs at the Adult and Vocational Education Sector.
- Continue to support the Council of Commissioners in providing them with timely and relevant information to enable them to make informed decisions.
Respectfully submitted by,
Stephen Pigeon, Director General
The masculine generic refers to both the masculine and feminine genders and is used for conciseness purposes only.
© All rights reserved to the Central Québec School Board