Organizational Objectives 2020-2021
Central Québec School Board
- Support our establishments in the re-opening of schools and adapt as needed the practices of the Central Québec School Board to the imperatives of the COVID-19, to ensure the safety of our students and staff, while maintaining a quality learning environment.
- Continue to oversee the acquisition of prime sites to build our new elementary school on the South Shore of Quebec City and our new secondary school in Ste-Foy.
- Oversee the Final phase of the “Ecole secondaire anglophone de Sainte-Foy" – its design and achievement.
- Evaluate the offer of service to our communities of the Quebec City North Shore & Three-Rivers area.
- Continue to oversee the ministerial requests for expansions at RRHS and Portneuf Elementary School as well as the ongoing projects such as the expansion at MacLean Memorial School and RRES.
- Oversee the Electoral Process leading to the new Council of Commissioners.
- Implement a plan to improve the teachers’ readiness to teaching online.
- Implement flexible working conditions such as tele-work, 4-day week, etc. for our school board office employees in order to improve employee mental health.
- Implement a new automated work-process system to improve on work efficiency and cost-savings.
- Ensure transparency by continuing to inform the CofC with relevant and timely information necessary to facilitate sound decision-making.
Respectfully submitted by,
Stephen Pigeon, Director General
The masculine generic refers to both the masculine and feminine genders and is used for conciseness purposes only.
© All rights reserved to the Central Québec School Board