Central Québec School Board accepts international payments through our international payment portal powered by Flywire. This portal allows you to save on bank fees and exchange rates and track your payment online from start to finish.
- Execute, track, and confirm your international payment online.
- Choose local, familiar payment options including bank wire transfer, credit cards, e-wallet and more for most countries and territories.
- Access multilingual customer support via live-chat, email, phone and more.
- Save on bank fees and ensure the best exchange rates with Flywire's best price guarantee.
How to Make an International Payment:
1. Go to cqsb.flywire.com
2. Select your country of origin and preferred payment method.
3. Enter your payment details and receive instructions on how to complete the payment process
4. Track the progress of your payment anytime online. Receive email and text alerts each step of the way including when your payment reaches Central Quebec School Board.
Flywire Customer Support Information
- Canada Toll-Free: +1 800 346 9252
- Email: support@Flywire.com
- Web: https://www.Flywire.com/contact
No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you via live chat, email and phone to answer any of your questions.
The masculine generic refers to both the masculine and feminine genders and is used for conciseness purposes only.
© All rights reserved to the Central Québec School Board