On August 29, 2019, our school piloted a web application called Patrol to help us better manage our dismissal process and make it easier for you to make changes to your children’s dismissal plans. Previously you may have written a note or made a phone call to let us know about dismissal plan changes. Patrol automates this process, saving us time here in the office and reducing interruptions in the classroom—while giving you the convenience and flexibility you need to make changes to your children’s plans. All student information is protected, and the program is administered directly by our staff.
The Patrol app is:
● Convenient: Make changes days, weeks or months in advance.
● Reliable: A confirmation email is sent to you each time you submit a plan change.
● Safe: Accurate dismissal tracking will help ensure a safe dismissal for all our students.
How it Works:
● Patrol (PUP) is free to parents and is accessed from your smartphone or computer.
● To make a dismissal change, simply log in, select a date, your child, and a plan change option. Then hit submit and that’s it!
● Changes and absences can be entered months in advance but submit all same-day changes by TIME.
● Teachers will be automatically notified of any dismissal changes for the day and will communicate them to your child.
How to Register:
1. Registration Email: You have already received an email with registration instructions to set up your password. Be sure to register right away, because the link will expire soon.
2. Setup Default Plans: Once logged in, review/set your child’s Default Plan. This is the normal, regular dismissal plan that they follow daily.
3. Add PUP to your Phone: The Patrol app is not accessed through the app stores. Instead, you’ll simply add it your phone’s home screen for easy access.
4. Make Plan Changes: Once you’ve registered, please start using Patrol for reporting all plan changes and absences. If you have any questions, please contact us here in the office.