Learning for All
At the Central Québec School Board, we believe that:
- Learning is a lifelong process;
- There is richness in diversity;
- All individuals have potential to improve and have the right to develop their potential in a safe, caring and inclusive environment;
- Students must always be placed as the priority.
- Cooperation in a caring & learning environment
The masculine generic refers to both the masculine and feminine genders and is used for conciseness purposes only.
© All rights reserved to the Central Québec School Board