- Open House 2016-2017
- New CQSB Digital Library for Students
- Parents with special needs students
- CQSB Performing Arts Festival (PAF)
Announcing the 2016-2017 Open House for all students and parents interested in visiting St. Patrick's High School.
Members of the staff and students will be on hand to answer all your questions.
There will be guided tours and information booths for each of our profiles, sports, French & special needs/resource teams.
Date: Saturday, November 5th, 2016
Time: 1:00 PM until 3:00 PM
Please be aware that there will be an assembly at 1:30 PM.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
The CQSB Digital Library is live and ready for business! Please feel free to browse the collection and borrow a book at http://cqsb.lib.overdrive.com . Sign in using your CQSB email address. Here are a few things to remember about the collection:
- You can borrow up to three e-books or audiobooks at a time.
- Loan period is 21 days.
- This collection is small and it focuses on cycle 3 and high school students.
- The goal of this collection is to provide entertaining titles that will encourage students to read for fun (especially over the approaching summer months).
- You can read Overdrive books in a web browser, iPad, or most hand held devices. The Overdrive App is free and very easy to use.
- They are accessible 24/7.
- This collection works like the school library. There is no simultaneous use.
The Central Quebec School Board is proud to unviel their PAF (Performing Arts Festival) website. Go and visit and witness the many talents of our students throughout the school board.