- 2016-2017 Lockers & Combinations
- Summer Hours
- Access to Sec IV & V MELS results
- CQSB Summer Reading Challenge
- New CQSB Digital Library for Students
- Parents with special needs students
- CQSB Performing Arts Festival (PAF)
Very Important note to students of St. Pat's!
If you wish to have access to your locker, please follow the instructions found here.The link to get your locker info is here.
Please note our summer hours:
we are open from 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM, except on Friday's when we close at noon.
As well, please note that we are closed from July 25th to July 31st.
Have a great summer!
Announcing the CQSB Summer Reading Challenge for secondary I & II students.
Register for the CQSB Reading Challenge by June 23rd, 2016!
...then submit book titles you have read to enter a draw to win prizes by clicking on the submission form. All entries must be in by September 1st, 2016. Visit the CQSB Digital Library just follow the link on the St. Pat's web page), use your CQSB edumail email address to log-in.
Check it out!
The CQSB Digital Library is live and ready for business! Please feel free to browse the collection and borrow a book at http://cqsb.lib.overdrive.com . Sign in using your CQSB email address. Here are a few things to remember about the collection:
- You can borrow up to three e-books or audiobooks at a time.
- Loan period is 21 days.
- This collection is small and it focuses on cycle 3 and high school students.
- The goal of this collection is to provide entertaining titles that will encourage students to read for fun (especially over the approaching summer months).
- You can read Overdrive books in a web browser, iPad, or most hand held devices. The Overdrive App is free and very easy to use.
- They are accessible 24/7.
- This collection works like the school library. There is no simultaneous use.
The Central Quebec School Board is proud to unviel their PAF (Performing Arts Festival) website. Go and visit and witness the many talents of our students throughout the school board.