- Term 2 Report Card Night
- Registration Period
- Profile Information
- Ireland 2016 News
- Remediation Schedule
- Access to Sec IV & V MELS results
- New CQSB Digital Library for Students
- Parents with special needs students
- CQSB Performing Arts Festival (PAF)
Term 2 report card night will be held on Wednesday, February 24th, 2016 from 4:30 to 7:30 in the evening.
The St. Pat's online appointment system will open as of Friday, February 19th at 6:00 AM (by this time you should have received the term 2 report card). It will close on Tuesday, February 23rd at 9:00 AM.
Should teachers have concerns for your child they will let you know via email.
If you are unfamiliar with our online appointment system, here are documents to help.
Please note that the registration for the 2016-2017 school year is from February 1st to the 19th, 2016.
Grade 6 Students:
You will receive a registration form from the secretary at your school. Select St. Patrick's High School as your choice of school. Return your filled out registration form to your grade 6 teacher.
St. Pat’s Students:
Register at St. Patrick’s High School. You will receive the form from your advisory teacher. Return your filled out registration form to your advisory teacher.
For Students from other School Boards
Please contact the school directly for a registration form.
Fromages Bergeron Fundraising is now underway.
Students received the order papers on Oct. 22 , 2015.
The CQSB Digital Library is live and ready for business! Please feel free to browse the collection and borrow a book at http://cqsb.lib.overdrive.com . Sign in using your CQSB email address. Here are a few things to remember about the collection:
- You can borrow up to three e-books or audiobooks at a time.
- Loan period is 21 days.
- This collection is small and it focuses on cycle 3 and high school students.
- The goal of this collection is to provide entertaining titles that will encourage students to read for fun (especially over the approaching summer months).
- You can read Overdrive books in a web browser, iPad, or most hand held devices. The Overdrive App is free and very easy to use.
- They are accessible 24/7.
- This collection works like the school library. There is no simultaneous use.
The Central Quebec School Board is proud to unviel their PAF (Performing Arts Festival) website. Go and visit and witness the many talents of our students throughout the school board.