- April 17th is a School Day!
- SOS LEARN Free Online Tutoring - Back for spring!
- Graduation 2014 Info
- Parents with special needs students
- Profile Information
- Remediation Schedule
- CQSB Performing Arts Festival (PAF)
Dear parents and students,
April 17th is a SCHOOL DAY!
Please note that because of the recent elections on April 7th that was declared a PED day, we have to cancel the April 17th PED Day.
April 17th will be a Day 10.
Registration opens on Monday, March 24, 2014. Tutoring and homework help resumes on Monday, March 31.
Why do students use SOS LEARN?
- Our experienced and caring tutors- All of our tutors are fully qualified, Quebec-certified, classroom teachers.
- Our schedule - Evening sessions are scheduled for times when students are studying and doing homework.
- Results- Our tutors will help students get on track and do better in school.
- It's easy!- All you need to know is at www.learnquebec.ca - Look for the SOS button.
- It's fun! - The interactive online classroom features chat, interactive whiteboard, and audio. Students need a computer with reliable internet access.
**Please note - Students who registered for the fall/winter session DO NOT need to register for the spring session.**
If you want to sign up, come see Mr. Dopheide
Graduation and Prom 2014 is on the horizon. Here are the dates!
Looking for information on our new "Profile Program". Click on this link.
Your child has the opportunity to seek extra help from teachers in their classrooms each day of the ten day cycle. Teachers are present before school, during the lunch hour period, and after school to answer questions, explain more difficult concepts, discuss upcoming projects, and give general help to students in need.
We are providing this schedule to keep you informed of the resources available to your child
Your cooperation and involvement in your child’s education is much appreciated – thank you!
Finally, here it is, the remedial schedule.
The Central Quebec School Board is proud to unviel their PAF (Performing Arts Festival) website. Go and visit and witness the many talents of our students throughout the school board.