- 1st Term Report Card Night
- Strike Days
- Profile Information
- Ireland 2016 News
- Remediation Schedule
- Access to Sec IV & V MELS results
- New CQSB Digital Library for Students
- Parents with special needs students
- CQSB Performing Arts Festival (PAF)
As with previous years, we are offering to you an online appointment registration system for our 1st term Report Card Night on Wednesday, November, 25th from 4:30 to 7:30 PM.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
· ALL registrations from our online system from last year have been deleted;
· ALL parents will have to re-register & add their children BEFORE making appointments;
· Registration can (and should) be done before the system “opens” for appointment making (this can be done now)
Report cards will be issued by email this week.
Our system will open for appointments starting at 6:00 AM, Tuesday, November 17th and will remain open until 9:00 AM, November 24th, 2014.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Information for parents in regards to upcoming strike days on November 12th and 13th.
Fromages Bergeron Fundraising is now underway.
Students received the order papers on Oct. 22 , 2015.
The CQSB Digital Library is live and ready for business! Please feel free to browse the collection and borrow a book at http://cqsb.lib.overdrive.com . Sign in using your CQSB email address. Here are a few things to remember about the collection:
- You can borrow up to three e-books or audiobooks at a time.
- Loan period is 21 days.
- This collection is small and it focuses on cycle 3 and high school students.
- The goal of this collection is to provide entertaining titles that will encourage students to read for fun (especially over the approaching summer months).
- You can read Overdrive books in a web browser, iPad, or most hand held devices. The Overdrive App is free and very easy to use.
- They are accessible 24/7.
- This collection works like the school library. There is no simultaneous use.
The Central Quebec School Board is proud to unviel their PAF (Performing Arts Festival) website. Go and visit and witness the many talents of our students throughout the school board.