- Remediation Schedule
- Access to Sec IV & V MELS results
- New CQSB Digital Library for Students
- Ireland 2016 News
- Parents with special needs students
- Profile Information
- CQSB Performing Arts Festival (PAF)
The CQSB Digital Library is live and ready for business! Please feel free to browse the collection and borrow a book at http://cqsb.lib.overdrive.com . Sign in using your CQSB email address. Here are a few things to remember about the collection:
- You can borrow up to three e-books or audiobooks at a time.
- Loan period is 21 days.
- This collection is small and it focuses on cycle 3 and high school students.
- The goal of this collection is to provide entertaining titles that will encourage students to read for fun (especially over the approaching summer months).
- You can read Overdrive books in a web browser, iPad, or most hand held devices. The Overdrive App is free and very easy to use.
- They are accessible 24/7.
- This collection works like the school library. There is no simultaneous use.
The Ireland 2016 team had a chocolate fundraising campaign this year, again. Below is our winner!
Chocolate Raffle winner 2015
Ticket # 327
Looking for information on our new "Profile Program". Click on this link.
The Central Quebec School Board is proud to unviel their PAF (Performing Arts Festival) website. Go and visit and witness the many talents of our students throughout the school board.